Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Legal Obligations (Weddings)

  • The Notice of Intended Marriage Form (NIOM) is to be completed in the presence of the Celebrant, no less than 1 month prior to the wedding day.
  • You must be of 18 years of age or over. (If one of the couples is not over 18 years of age special requirements will be need to be discussed).
  • You must show your birth certificate if you are Australian or a passport if born outside Australia.
  • If you have been previously married you will need to supply Final Divorce Papers (Decree Absolute) or Death Certificate. If any of the above papers are not in English you will need to get them translated into English.
  • You will be required to pay a lodgement fee on the first visit. Further payment will be discussed depending on your requirements.
  • You must have 2 witnesses over 18 years of age or over

Provided Equipment

I provide a public address system that improves both the quality of the sound to your guests as well as allowing coverage of large groups. In addition to this, it allows the playing of music at the ceremony and has an additional microphone that can be used by anyone performing a reading or singing. A table, lace table cloth and a chair for signing of the certificates.


I am based in South West Sydney and travel to various venues. Included in my fees is travel within a 50 kms radius from my home in Glenfield, NSW. However should travel exceed this radius, a small additional charge for every 50 kms over will be required to cover petrol costs.