Silver Wattle Celebrancy
I offer you a wide choice of Marriage Celebrant Services for your wedding day. Together we will discuss what kind of ceremony you are looking for and select one which will suit your special needs. I can provide a range of ceremony components for your perusal. You may combine or modify these components as you see fit to complete your ceremony. I will take you through this, and the aim is to make the ceremony as meaningful to you and your guests as possible.
Ask me..."To create a theatre, a play that we have designed,
rehearsed, choreographed and performed for all to see,
the love and joy you share".
What I offer as your Celebrant
- A relaxed, free, no obligation interview to discuss your ceremony requirements
- At this interview we would talk about the general aspects of the ceremony, the date and time, the type of ceremony you would prefer, any special considerations required etc. I feel this gives you adequate opportunity to decide if I am the person you would like to conduct your ceremony.
- Completion and registering of all legal paperwork including the “Notice of intent to Marry”
- Unlimited consultation, both by phone or email, a second appointment if necessary
- Complete choice of ceremony content
- I am fully conversant and comfortable with rituals and symbolism, so if you’d like we can include them in your ceremony
- Assistance with choice of vows, music, prayers, poems or props
- Draft copies of ceremonies and verses so that you can continue to modify up to 14 days prior to the ceremony
- Rehearsal if required
- A professional and meaningful presentation of your ceremony
- I provide a top range wireless PA system and decorated table & chairs for the signing of documents
- Comprehensive sound & music checks and ensure the venue has everything ready for the ceremony 1 hour prior to your arrival
Packages & Fees
If I was to create a one-off personalised ceremony for you and your fiancé, have a number of meetings with you, unlimited emails and phone calls, conduct an on-site rehearsal and travel within a 50km radius- then you should expect to pay $850 for my time, investment and skill resulting in a truly professional and unique ceremony. A gift of a Wedding Planner designed to help you plan the perfect wedding day.
If you were to create your own ceremony with my help and resources, have 1-2 meetings together, conduct an on-site rehearsal and travel within 50 km radius- then you should expect to pay $750 for my time, investment and skill resulting in a truly professional ceremony.
If you were to elope or have an intimate ceremony with just a handful of people, at a place nearby, then you should expect to pay approximately $650 for my time, investment and skill resulting in a truly professional ceremony. This may be used when a marriage ceremony is to be performed with minimal verses required.